There’s nothing Curtis loves more than playing the role-playing game Swords and Swordsmen with his friends. Unfortunately, life and expanding families have made getting together for these games harder and harder with each passing day. It’s been six months since the last and just when it looks like they’ll finally be able to continue their heart-stopping fantasy adventure… Curtis receives a knock on his door from his neighbor Cynthia. She’s cute. She’s strong-willed. And she wants to know what Curtis is doing that evening… 12 Sided Die is the stylish new comedy series about friends, fantasy, and romance and what happens when the three collide.
2019 Web Series Festival Global, Los Angeles, CA
2019 New Media Film Festival, Los Angeles, CA
2019 Los Angeles Film Awards, Los Angeles, CA
2020 MystiCon Independent Film Festival, Roanoke, VA
2019 Silicon Beach Film Festival, Los Angeles, CA
2019 Culver City Film Festival, Culver City, CA
2019 41 North Film Festival, Houghton, MI
2019 Gen Con Film Festival, Indianapolis, IN
Curtis Fortier as Curtis Foster
Kris Wood-Bell as Cynthia Hallinan
Christopher Gehrman as Chris Richards
Eric Vesbit as Eric Vesper
Darren Dupree Washington as Derek
Timothy D. Harris as Kirby
Alison Reeves as Nicole Richards
Kate Torri as Candi
Director: Dan Murphy
Writer: Curtis Fortier
Executive Producer: Curtis Fortier
Producers: Brenden Patrick Hill, Rebecca V. Goldstein, Kris Wood-Bell
Assistant Director: Rebecca V. Goldstein
Series Music by: Michael Teoli
Cinematography by: Kristen Diliello, Dan Murphy, Matt Fore
Supervising Editor: Adam Marcus
Series Film Editing: Tom Von Doom, Dan Murphy, Meranda Walden, Aiden Johnson, Liam Johnson, Erik Vogt-Nilsen
Set Decoration: William Dixon, MacKenzie Stetzler
Makeup Department: Lucy Mejia, Jeremy David Hernandez, Brendon Spear
Sound: Mitchell Hernandez, Jaclyn Moore
Camera and Electrical Department: Carlo Alberto Orecchia, Jaclyn Moore, Eric Regalado
Script Supervisor: Ryan Leigh Seaton
Additional Crew: Mitchell Hernandez
Special Thanks: Christopher J. Richmond, Paula Gutierrez, Eric Vesbit, Nicole Pinsky, Eleanor Wood, John Gilbert, Kate Torri, Nello Torri, Ricky Wood, Matt Rocklin
Updated: March 3, 2021
Thank you for visiting the 12 Sided Die web site, herein as “this web site.”
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- If and when this Website operates an online store, we reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
No credit card information, personal phone numbers, billing, or personal addresses are sold, given or disbursed at any time. The information is automatically safe-guarded along with our own private records in the secure system and Pay-Pal and Google checkout and Stripe locations. Non-member’s data in regards to the before-mentioned information is destroyed based on a time criteria. The member information in this category is held at the member’s request when they become a member and or purchase an item(s) to make purchases faster and easier. This information is never sold, given or distributed at any time.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses this web site or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of this web site on other Web sites.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from this web site if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please let us know at_________________
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. See below for examples of that information.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features personalized and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Does The Brand Initiative Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries of The Brand Initiative, controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, such as Marketplace sellers. We do not give any information out to others unless you have expressly requested we do that through requesting additional information or products.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of this web site customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name, telephone number nor personal address. NO ONE affiliated with this web site will telephone you to sell you anything or request any financial information at any time. The ONLY contact that would be required by telephone is to confirm information regarding an order if there is no response from an email request or if there is limited time in the shipping process and the customer needs their goods. If you do not want to receive such promotional offers, please contact us at ___________________.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that this web site, Inc., or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of this web site and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of this web site, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
- This web site also displays personalized third-party advertising based on personal information about customers, such as purchases on this web site, visits to The Brand Initiative Web site, or use of payment services like Checkout by The Brand Initiative Web site. Although this web site does not provide any personal information to advertisers, advertisers (including ad-serving companies) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalized advertisement meet their criteria to personalize the ad (for example, users in the northwestern United States who bought or browsed for classical music). If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to allow third parties to personalize advertisements we display to you, please adjust your Advertising Preferences.
Are Children Allowed to Use this web site?
This web site does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use this web site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit this web site, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of California. If you have any concern about privacy at this web site, please contact us at ______________ with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, bid, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through this web site or one of our third-party sellers; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us); communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; compile Wish Lists or other gift registries; provide employer information when opening a corporate account; participate in Discussion Boards or other community features; provide and rate Reviews; specify a Special Occasion Reminder; share information with others; and employ other Personal Notification Services, such as Notifications regarding Backorders, etc. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; people (with addresses and phone numbers); e-mail addresses of other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in Your Profile; and financial information, including Social Security and driver’s license numbers.
Information from Other Sources.
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features offered by our subsidiaries; search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links); and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Co-branded and Joint Offerings
We may now or in the future offer joint or co-branded products and other offerings at 12SidedDie.com.
Updated: February 18, 2021
Thank you for visiting the 12 Sided Die web site, referred to herein as “this web site” .
12 Sided Die is committed to responding to any alleged copyright violations, should they occur. Notice of any alleged violation should take the form proposed by the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act as revealed at http://www.copyright.gov.
If any material infringes on the copyright of any offended party, we may remove the content from this web site, prevent access to it, terminate or block access for those responsible for the content, and/or any other action deemed appropriate. We may also pass along record of the incident for documentation and/or publication by third parties at our discretion.
Not Legal Advice/No Attorney-Client Relationship
If you believe your rights have been violated, it can be a serious matter. This DMCA notice exists solely to effectuate our efforts, as website owners, to prevent and eliminate infringement on intellectual property rights. It is no substitute for the assistance of competent legal counsel. Other remedies and action, such as against an internet service provider (ISP), may exist. You may wish to seek legal help immediately.
For your convenience and to speed resolution, notice of alleged infringement may be tendered to 12 Sided Die via email, using the email address and/or contact information provided on this website. We warn that you will be liable for any and all statutory and common law damages, as well as court costs and attorney fees, if you falsify a claim that your copyrights have been violated. Six figure awards have already been granted for bogus complaints, so seeking the help of competent counsel is advised.
Assuming you still wish to assert copyright violation, you should provide the following to speed up the process:
STEP 1. Identify in adequate detail the copyrighted item you believe has been violated, by providing the URL to the protected work, ISBN#, or otherwise.
STEP 2. Identify the URL of the webpage that you assert is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above.
STEP 3. Provide contact information for yourself (email address is preferred, phone is suggested).
STEP 4. Provide information sufficient to allow us to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing webpage or other content such as a blog or forum posting (email address is preferred).
STEP 5. Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
STEP 6. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
STEP 7. Digitally sign your affirmation.
Note that the party representing the affected website or provider of content can issue a counter-notification under sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, and so we may again post or link to the content in that case.
For your convenience, counter notification may be tendered via email, using the email address and/or contact information provided on this website. We warn that you will be liable for any and all statutory and common law damages, as well as court costs and attorney fees, if you falsify a claim that others’ copyrights have NOT been violated.
Assuming you still wish to file a counter-notice, you should provide the following to speed up the process:
STEP 1. Identify the specific URLs or other unique identifying information of material that we have removed or disabled access to.
STEP 2. Provide your name, address, telephone number, email address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
STEP 3. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that each item of content identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or mis-identification of the material to be removed or disabled, or that the material identified by the complainant has been removed or disabled at the URL identified and will no longer be shown.”
STEP 4. Digitally sign the affirmation.
CHANGE NOTICE: As with any of our administrative and legal notice pages, the contents of this page can and will change over time. Accordingly, this page could read differently as of your very next visit. These changes are necessitated, and carried out by The Brand Initiative in order to protect you and this web site. If this page is important to you, you should check back frequently as no other notice of changed content will be provided either before or after the change takes effect.
QUESTIONS/COMMENTS/CONCERNS: If you have any questions about the contents of this page, or simply wish to reach us for any other reason, you may do so by using our Contact information.